Owned and operated by locals, FreshChoice Epsom will open Spring 2021, and the home of ‘Where Fresh Meets Local’, is looking for passionate team members to help deliver the best in fresh foods and customer service to the Epsom community and surrounding districts.
Once open, the supermarket will offer a full range of delectable deli creations, gourmet and aged meat cuts, freshly baked artisan breads, fresh from the market produce, along with a great selection of groceries, health foods and wine & beer. Not to forget, great barista coffee!
This is an exciting time for Epsom and an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this development.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions within the following departments:
- Butchery - Butcher, Junior Butchers, Meat Packers & Cleaners
- Bakery - Bakers, Bakery Assistants & Packers
- Fruit & Veg - Managers & Assistants
- Deli-Kitchen - Managers & Assistants
- Grocery - Aisle Captains & Assistants
- Checkout - Full Time & Part Time Operators
- Office - Senior Accounts Payable & Office/Accounts Assistant
If you have previous or current experience in the role you are applying for, you are passionate about quality food and great service, and want to inspire the greater FreshChoice Epsom team, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please click here to submit your application via Seek, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency/Citizenship or have a valid NZ Work Permit
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Applicants should be prepared to work at least one weekend day