One winner will win $100 of FreshChoice Gift Cards. The gift cards are valid at any
FreshChoice Supermarket. FreshChoice gift cards are valid 24 months from date of
issue. FreshChoice gift cards are subject to terms and conditions.
- The prize will only be available for pick up at the FreshChoice Supermarket entered on the digital newsletter sign up.
- The winners will be contacted when the prize will be available for pick up.
- The winners will have a maximum to two weeks from the time of contact to collect their prize. If the winner does not collect the prize then it will be redrawn.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By signing up for the FreshChoice Electronic newsletter you are automatically entered into the competition and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who is eligible
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must complete the newsletter sign up information correctly. The entrants must fill in all of the required information fields (which are marked with an asterisk * symbol on the online form) in order to be eligible.
- Additionally, only entrants that have acknowledgment and agreed to these terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox stating will be considered eligible for entry into this competition.
- Any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries may be disqualified from the draw at the discretion of FreshChoice.
- Entries into the competition will only be accepted from those who reside within New Zealand and are able to pick up the prize from the FreshChoice Supermarket entered on the sign up form.
How to Enter
- To qualify to enter into the prize draw, simply sign up to receive news on any of the entry forms made quoting the competion on either this website of the FreshChoice Facebook page.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is provided that you remain signed up to the FreshChoice Electronic newsletter.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw. Duplicate entries may be disqualified at the discretion of FreshChoice.
- The promotion commences from the 1st of January 2016. The end date of the promotion is unspecified however FreshChoice reserves the right to cease the competition without notice at the end of any month chosen by FreshChoice. Prizes are awarded once (to 1 winner) on a monthly basis.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by 2 weeks after the end of every month of the competition. The winner will be notified by telephone or email using the contact details entered on the application. Winner’s names will be published on the FreshChoice website, FreshChoice NZ Facebook Page and FreshChoice email newsletter.
- Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) the FreshChoice NZ Facebook page and any other media that FreshChoice wishes to promote the winner on.
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite reasonable endeavours, FreshChoice reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal value.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize is only available in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from the date of the prize draw for
prize details to be confirmed.
- FreshChoice reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries in respect of one draw or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- FreshChoice reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
Exclusions and Liability
- FreshChoice is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the promotion, FreshChoice and its related companies,
employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize.
- FreshChoice is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- FreshChoice or any associated parties are not liable for errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure.
- Any personal information collected by FreshChoice through an entrant’s use of the application will be stored, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access their personal information in pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, and can do so by submitting a Customer Personal Information
- FreshChoice may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes and to draw and contact the winners.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- If the entrant chooses to share information relating to the competition in any form of online or offline medium (including social media), the entrant should note that any information or content published in public forums may be accessible by all individuals and can be associated with the entrant (i.e. name and profile picture).
- Users of online or offline mediums (including social media) shall be solely responsible for the content they have posted or shared. Accordingly, such content does not represent the views or opinions of FreshChoice and FreshChoice will not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy or completeness of any such content. FreshChoice has no control over any content posted or shared by except by FreshChoice and will be unable to remove any such content. Only sharers of any such information will be able to delete their posts from their timeline or retract their sharing.
- Should the Participants require any clarification with regards this promotion or its contents please contact the Promoter: The Promotor is WDL (Wholesale Distributors Limited) trading as FreshChoice supermarket.