Gather your pencils, crayons and pens and get colouring for your chance to WIN!
How to enter?
- Grab a Woodland colouring competition next time you're at your local FreshChoice, or click here to download and print at home.
- Show us your artistic skills and complete the colouring in sheet.
- Complete all fields on the back of the colouring in sheet.
- Take the completed colouring competition to a FreshChoice store by Sunday 5th September and you're in to win a $25 FreshChoice Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions
- Ninety six (96) winners will each win a $25 FreshChoice Gift Card.
- Three winners will be selected from each store, one in each prize category:
- Under 5 Years,
- 5-8 Years
- 9 Years and over
- Each prize pack includes 1 x FreshChoice $25.00 gift card
- The Prize is not transferable, redeemable and may not be exchanged for cash. Subject to legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly. The Prize can not be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- The FreshChoice Gift Card terms and conditions will apply to the use and redemption of the Gift Card prize, see: www.freshchoice.co.nz/about/gift-cards/ for details.
- The promotion commences 0:01am Monday 2nd August 2021 and closes 11:59pm Sunday 5th September 2021.
- The winners will be drawn at the end of the promotional period, on Monday 6th September 2021. Winners will be selected based on overall artistic skill and effort of complete and valid entries.
- Winners will be notified by Thursday 9th September 2021.
- The Promoter will contact the winners using the contact details provided on the entry form. If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must respond to the communication and verify their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions & collect the prize from the FreshChoice supermarket of entry within 10 working days of the prize draw. If the prize winner fails to do either or both of those things by the deadline, that prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
- Subject to legislation, in the event that the prize winner forfeits their prize or a prize remains unclaimed, further draw(s) will be conducted following the same procedure as the original draw. In the event that the redraw winner does not claim their prize or is ineligible, the Promoter will conduct further redraws until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Woolworths NZ Limited (t/a FreshChoice Supermarkets), PO Box 4047, Sydenham.
- Exclusions & Liability - FreshChoice is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the promotion, FreshChoice and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize. FreshChoice is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
Privacy Act 2020. Entrants have the right to access their personal
information in pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020, and can do so by