To ensure the customers who most need it have access to online delivery services at this time, we will provide additional assistance for online deliveries.
Government guidelines around those who are most at risk:
- People over 70 years of age.
- People with chronic illnesses including respiratory conditions, heart conditions, high blood pressure, kidney problems and diabetes. This also includes people undergoing treatment for cancer and blood conditions that make them more vulnerable to COVID-19.
- People who are in self-isolation after returning from travel or coming into contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19.
- We also know that a number of our customers have disabilities that make it difficult to shop in our stores. These customers will also be eligible for our Priority Assistance Service.
If you are one of our at risk customers:
- During the checkout process, ensure you leave us a note to advise of any special assistance you need.
- If you are unable to secure a window soon enough and urgently need assistance, please contact the store via phone to request that they move your window to be sooner.